since the twins have a crowded OF with span stepping up this year, gomez to me looks like he is going to be better than delmon young with his speed and the excitement that he brings to me when he runs the bases, and then they have michael cuddyer who IF healthy is a good RF, and it looks like delmon doesnt fit the way that the twins play. so i think he is going to be the 1st one talked about to be traded to another team this offseason for some 3B an SS help. so here is my trade options that i think are real possibilities and please add some other ideas that you think could happen.
1. Cincinnati- they need some OF help with the trades of griffrey Jr and adam dunn, and a trade with them for edwin encarnion and homer bailey would be a fair trade for both teams.
2. Colorado- trade him to colorado for either ian stewart or garret atkins, i would perfer atkins for delmon young and glen perkins or nick blackburn.
3. brewers- trade him for jj hardy, it looks like hardy is going to be available this offseason since the brewers have escobar in the minors ready to take over and they will want to get younger since they are going to lose their 2 best pitchers in ben sheets and cc sabathia.
4. yankees?- if they lose out on manny,dunn or burrell this offseason then they might go after delmon, possibility for robinson cano and move casilla to ss.
5. marlins- dan uggla might be on the block this offseason, since he is now going to eligible for abritration and they have a cheaper replacement ready in the minors in chris coghlan.
so go ahead and debate which deals you think are fair and which one you think is most likely to be made and add in other teams that you think might be interested in trading for delmon.