So it's been a couple of years since I've purchased a new Twins jersey but I'm thinking I need to do my part to help the economy and make another purchase. Ha Ha. The question of course is, who's name and number do I get on the back? I thought I'd ask for advice on whether Red-Dawg is jersey worthy.
So why Redmond:
1. He created the Smell em' sensation
2. Oozes Twins-iness
3. Seems like a cool dude to have a beer with
4. Naked batting practice (might be a minus)
So why not Redmond:
1. Will any non-Twins fans know who he is? (might be a plus)
2. He might finish his career w/ another team after this year
3. Does anyone actually get jerseys w/ the name and number of a backup catcher?
4. Other more deserving player out there.
Alright guys, have at it. I hope you guys provide some input on this huge decision, ha ha again.