10. This is somehow all Gardenhire’s fault. We’re not sure how, it just is.
9. Not playing Game 163 this year threw off our Mojo.
8. Upset about the whole Favre thing.
7. We heard the championship rings will turn your finger green.
6. Got tired of playing baseball. Summer is over already.
5. The TBS announcers were creepy.
4. We were a little too rested this year.
3. Everybody was looking at us.
2. Thought winning in the post season would be too "show-offy."
1. We don’t really want to win the World Series. We just like messing with the White Sox and Tigers’ heads.
Only 172 days of finger pointing, trade rumors and rosterbation until Opening Day, 2011!