1. Denard Span CF, should hit around .300 with maybe six or seven homers and 50-60 RBI. As far as defense goes the guy is sweet 'nuff said. Nickname: D-SPAN outfield coverage 24-7
2. Orlando Hudson 2B, Should hit between .270 and .290, .300 would be sweet, add a dozen long balls and 70 RBI's and possibly a gold glove Nickname: (I have not thought of anything funny yet. I am open to ideas)
3. Joe Mauer C, The dude is the second coming of Christ need I say more? Nickname: Baby Jesus
4. Justin Morneau 1B, .300 batting average 40 dingers and 120 RBI's. While he is close to gold glove contention I dont think he is quite there yet, but he might do it why not? Nickname: The Doctor
5. Michael Cuddyer RF, .250 for the low end .280 for the high end. I am guessing 25 bombs and 90 RBI. Nickname: Cuddybear
6. Jason Kubel DH, I am guessing Thome will cut down Kubel's at bats a bit. I am going to go with a .260 average and 20 homers. When he does play left I will say he is ok at best. Nickname: I have never thought of one for Kubel I will take ideas
7. J.J. Hardy SS, a bit of a question mark. I am hoping he will have a bounce back year. these numbers are optimistic: .275 average, 18 homers and 80 RBI. Great Defense.Nickname: Detective Hardy, helping the Twins solve the mystery of how to win the World Series.
8. Delmon Young LF, I think and hope this should be a make it or break year for Delmon. If he stinks we need to cut our loses and let Thome DH full time. My guess for his numbers: .240 average, 12 homers and 60 RBI. Sub par defense. Nickname: Elmon (he got no D)
9. Whoever 3B, Punto, Tolbert, or Harris. Whatever we get from any of these guys will be bonus. I am still hoping but not optimistic the Twins will bring back Crede.