So, this is kind of exciting. I'm not going to lie to you. This has been in the works for a while now, and now we can officially announce this thing because it's totally happening: SB Nation is launching its own YouTube channel!
Here's what this means for you, and what you'll be in store for:
* You will be getting team reports from over 150 of SB Nation's bloggers across the various spectrum of sports that we cover - news, unfiltered commentary, and deep analysis
* "Shutdown Fullback," a collaboration between Spencer Hall of Every Day Should Be Saturday and Jason Kirk of SB Nation Atlanta, talking about all the news that is news in the world of college football
* "Bomani & Jones," featuring one of the stars of ESPN's "Around the Horn"
* "The Full Nelson," with Amy K. Nelson bringing you fresh, unique, and original stories from around the sports world
* And lots of other fun, exciting, original programming
There's going to be so much great video content, and as content grows we'll see it separated into sport-specific players. Will Twinkie Town be involved? Psh. Like we wouldn't be. Details will follow in due course.
SB Nation is taking the next step in being a force in the internet sports industry, and the next step is the SB Nation YouTube channel. The official launch date is tomorrow: March 1, 2012. You can subscribe to by clicking right here. We hope you'll join us!
There are links to some of our promotional videos, but here's one to get you started...