Think you're on the list, Guzzy? One thing's for sure: He didn't swipe as many bases as his talent should have allowed. (Photo by Bob Levey/Getty Images)
It's just another of your favorite silly BW contests today on TwinkieTown, as today I challenge you to list the top 20 stolen base leaders on the all-time Twins leaderboard.
Here's a brief reminder of the rules:
1. No CHEATING. (obviously)
2. No subsequent guesses. If Jesse guesses, he then must wait for another guess before he can enter a second one.
3. Guess be specific to a player and a spot. I'll list number of steals and primary position as a hint!
4. Once guessed, I'll fill in the blanks with the guesser's log-in name.
5. I'll try keep up, but I'm also at my day job.
Any questions? No? Good!
1. Chuck Knoblauch (2B, 276) - JPKK
2. Rod Carew (2B, 271) - DJL44
3. Cesar Tovar (UTIL, 186) - DJL44
4. Kirby Puckett (OF, 134) - JPKK
5. Torii Hunter (CF, 126) - JPKK
6. Dan Gladden (LF, 116) - BeefMaster
7. Cristian Guzman (SS, 102) - BCTwins
8. Matt Lawton (OF, 96) - Twins4Life
9. Larry Hisle (OF, 92) - DJL44
10. Nick Punto (UTIL, 89) - JPKK
11. Tony Oliva (OF, 86) - Twins4Life
12. Zoilo Versalles (SS, 84) - DJL44
13. Greg Gagne (SS, 79) - JPKK
14. Denard Span (CF, 79) - DJL44
15. Luis Rivas (2B, 78) - DJL44
16. Gary Gaetti (3B, 74) - DJL44/Gunnarthor
17. Shane Mack (OF, 71) - Twins4Life
18. Al Newman (UTIL, 69) - JPKK
19. Jacque Jones (OF, 67) - Twins4Life
20. Corey Koskie (3B, 66) - Gunnarthor
Alright TwinkieTown nation, you completed it! Anyone you're surprised to see, or not see?