Something to read while you're returning the blender for store credit:
- Bronson Arroyo: still a free agent, still uses a flip phone. At least it's not a BlackBerry.
- Per Doogs, the Twins are still talking to Arroyo, with Suk Min-Yoon being less likely.
- When SB Nation's servers took a giant poop last Friday, I was unable to tell you the most important breaking news of the day: the new manager of your Inland Empire 66ers is Denny Hocking! Celebrate the Good News as your personal belief system dictates, or just douse Anne Hutchinson with champagne.
- Masahiro Tanaka will be posted and available to MLB teams. Precisely zero sources are reporting the Twins as a major player for his services. Sorry.
- Nor are they a major player for former Twin/Maverick Stupid Necklace Wearer Jesse Crain, who has been linked to the Cubs. Of note: Jesse Crain is only 32, which is impossible, since the Crainwreck meme has been around at least that long.