Good morning! Here are your links:
- IT'S JOSMILANIA IN TWINS LAND! Rookie Josmil Pinto has already crushed 13 hits, including a foul ball that hit the glass offices below the Budweiser Roof Deck last night. "I haven't seen anybody hit those windows up there in foul territory," Gardenhire told reporters, "and he pounded one of the windows out there. That's hard to do." Looks like the Twins finally have a potential all-star catcher on their hands!
- Seth Stohs of TwinsCentric takes a lot at the Twins Top Minor League Pitchers of the year. (At least two of the top five also pitched in the majors this year.)
- The A.V. Club has a nice interview with The Hold Steady's Craig Finn all about his love for the Minnesota Twins.
- One Chicago sports writer is sure the Twins will fire Ron Gardenhire after this season, "just because."
- Over at Rant Sports, Caroline Ponessa writes about how ugly the Twins uniforms are (?), particularly the throwback uniforms (??). Hey... are you even a Twins fan?
- Vita.mn comes through with a slightly less depressing piece about all the bright spots for the Twins this season (but, uh, it's a rather short little blurb).
- Even better: Sports Illustrated's Joe Sheehan has another piece blubbering up the Twins' bright future. He calls the Twins: The Next Pirates.