Twins fans! Please enjoy these things:
- New coach Paul Molitor is riding around on the Twins Caravan this week, and took some time to speak with the Cedar Rapids' Gazette about his new position (there's a video!). Paul is going to coach base running (big surprise) and position the infielders.
- The Twins (already banking on the two biggest things they got going for them) are auctioning off a special autograph session with Byron Buxton and Miguel Sano. The auction begins at 9 a.m. on Monday, January 20th. Be there, or be square.
- Good news: Chris Schad over at Yahoo! can only find five things that could ruin the Twins next season.
- With the Metrodome just days from being ripped apart like a motor-home at a Monster Jam, Ray Crump--Twins clubhouse manager for many years--is trying to decide what to do with his Dome Souvenirs Plus Baseball Museum.
- GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER UPDATE: Old friend Matt Guerrier fixed up his elbow and (of course) the Twins remain interested.
- Free-swinging ex-Twin
Delmon Young has signed a minor league deal with the Orioles, and this time he gets to eat whatever the heck he wants.
- The Twins still haven't signed Johan Santana, and it appears the Yankees are interested because they are evil.