There's finally some baseball news! Sorta. Enjoy this stuff:
- Twins equipment manager Rod McCormick said
Joe MauerKurt Suzuki might be the nicest guy on the Twins.
- Taking a page from the 2010 Delmon Young Handbook, Vance Worley lost 25 lbs in the offseason and says he feels in (more or less) the best shape of his life.
- Josh Willingham, in true form, is willing to spend the rest of his career with the Twins.
- Justin Morneau is at the Rockies spring training camp talking about how awesome the Minnesota Twins and Nick Punto are and how he doesn't know everyone's name.
- METRODOME DEMOLITION [UPDATE]: In case you haven't heard, the Metrodome is now fighting back. Demolition has stopped over safety concerns after several beans fell "out of sequence."
- GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER [UPDATE]: This cute Detroit Tigers blog thinks the Tigers should sign Johan Santana, and "should be able to make a better case than the Twins at least." #$%$#@%@
- If you're into fantasy baseball and internet trolling, I've got the blog for you.