Yesterday was our first actually warm day of this winter. I can't wait for when it inevitably drops back down below zero by next week.
- Glen Perkins gives us a sneak peak at the new Twins commercial.
- Our latest home injury is Travis Snider cutting himself while slicing a sweet potato.
- Researchers at UC Riverside had players from the school's baseball team partake in a study designed to improve eyesight by studying patterns on cards. The interesting result was that some players on the team had their eyesight improve all the way to 20/7.5 (they could read from 20 feet what the average person could read at 7.5 feet) and supposedly the researchers felt their work contributed to an extra 5 wins to the baseball team.
- Matt Garza signed with the Milwaukee Brewers for 4 years and $50 million. He could have had 4 and $52 from the Los Angeles Angels, but he turned them down because they called him while he was on vacation.
- Why read news from Twins spring training when you can just fill out these spring training-themed Mad Libs instead?