Miguel Batista VS Carlos Silva
Just a few bullet points on last night's game:
- Baker only allowed 3 runs after giving up 17,000 hits; the Twins were actually in the game until he left. It wasn't a good start by any stretch of the imagination, as watching Seattle tatoo the snot out of the ball wasn't much fun, but the results were definitely manageable.
- Anyone else think Pat Neshek is a little worn down?
- Tommy Watkins isn't a long-term answer, and he doesn't have any power, but at least he's been getting on base. I have no problems with him batting second.
- Morneau put good wood on a couple of balls last night, hopefully it's a sign of him breaking out of the slump he's been in.
- I sat next to a 8-year old boy last night at the Twins game. He cheered for EVERY Twins hitter who stepped into the box, it didn't matter who it was. I loved it.
- Stupid multi-run innings.