Good Lord I'm bored at work. Let's think about something else besides insurance and a tragedy for a while...
- Be creative. Come up with some moves that Terry Ryan could have made. They can be crazy, they can be out-of-the-box, but try and keep it realistic. You can't trade Rincon, L-Rod, Punto, Ford, Tyner, Ortiz and Buscher for Griffey Jr.
- In the history of the game, come up with a 25-man roster, including starting rotation, lineup, bench. This one sounds really fun right about now.
- Who can handle more donuts and cheesedip? Matty LeCroy or C.C. Sabathia?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being least), how excited are you about Barry Bonds breaking the All Time Home Run record?
- Remember in the offseason how there was conversation about the Twins picking up Jason Jennings? He pitches for Houston now. Well, he got a PINCH-HIT RBI in the 14th inning last night to win the game. Should Terry Ryan have traded for Jennings as a bench position player? Or perhaps should Johan Santana be available to pinch hit more often? MAYBE...Johan should be the DH on days he doesn't pitch?!?
- Identify two players who could pass through waivers and end up with the Twins by the end of August...assuming we're trying to get better, not trying to sell parts off.
- Did you know the human head weighs eight pounds?