With four games under their belts so far this season, the Glendale Desert Dogs are just kicking off their Arizona Fall League schedule. Here's their schedule for the week, and a few other notes worth mentioning at this early juncture.
Schedule for This Week
Judging by the website, it doesn't look like we can see which pitchers are scheduled to go on certain days. If a pattern starts to develop, we'll see if we can take our best guesses from there.
October 14: vs Peoria, 6:35pm
October 15: at Peoria, 6:35pm
October 16: vs Salt River, 6:35pm
October 17: at Salt River, 6:35pm
October 18: at Scottsdale, 6:35pm
October 19: vs Surprise, 6:35pm
Desert Dogs MLB Affiliations:
Twins on the Roster
We'll give weekly updates on how each of the seven Twins prospects has performed, much like we did with our Top 25 prospects this season. For now, here's how they've performed in the miniature sample size of four games.
- A.J. Achter (1 G, 1.0 IP, 1 H, 1 K)
- Zack Jones (2 G, 1.2 IP, 6 H, 6 R, 3 K, 1 BB)
- Trevor May (1 G, 1.0 IP, 1 K)
- Alex Meyer (1 G, 3.0 IP, 5 H, 3 R, 3 K, 1 BB)
- Max Kepler (2-for-10, 1 2B, 1 RBI, 3 K)
- Eddie Rosario (3-for-10, 3 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB)
- Byron Buxton (3-for-15, 1 2B, 2 RBI, 2 R, 5 K)