It's the last day of 2013! Here are some links for you to enjoy:
- One ESPN writer thinks the Twins could be the surprise team of 2014. Or maybe they could. If they play well, you know.
- Did you know Twins pitching prospect Alex Meyer is a substitute teacher in the off-season? Yeah, well, did you know he makes $63 a day as a substitute teacher in the off season?
- Check out this reprinted article Star Tribune writer Doug Grow wrote about Twins pitchers just after
Mall of Amerithe Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome opened in 1982.
- Rhett Bollinger reminds us of all the questions we are asking ourselves about how the Twins will do next season.
- Have that special someone you'd like to keep in your life forever? And by someone I mean your seat at the Metrodome, because it can be yours for $60 to $80 if you act quickly.
- The Twins announced their minor league coaching staff for 2014. Spoiler Alert: It's basically the same as 2013. (P.S. Didjya know Tony Oliva works as a special hitting coach for the Twins? My Mom didn't.)