Good morning Twins fans! Football is over, so enjoy these Twins links:
- Byron Buxton recently answered fan questions over at ESPN.com. One new tidbit we learned: he's not planning on starting a law mowing company after he retires.
- Speaking of Buxton, Parker Hageman recently analyzed his swing.
- BREAKING NEWS: Trevor Plouffe might be out of a job by sometime next season. (Come on, we're all reaching for news to report on here.)
- Kurt Suzuki--apparently the leading candidate for starting catcher in 2014--told the media he's not going to try and be Joe Mauer. Would it really hurt though?
- Update on the long, slow death of the Metrodome: Here's a video of workers setting off explosions last Sunday.
- Twins on-gain, off-again minor-leaguer Mark Hamburger participated in the St. Paul Saints' Snowball Classic at Midway Stadium last Saturday. Yes, it is a baseball game played in two feet of snow. Yes, they set up sleds and snowmen as obstacles. Yes, there was beer involved.