This weather sucks.
- Last year Jimmy Fallon had Matt Harvey go around the streets of New York interviewing people about Matt Harvey, without realizing they were being interviewed by the real Matt Harvey. This year, Fallon had Yankees fans boo a cardboard picture of Robinson Cano, only to surprise them with the real Robinson Cano.
- Mets first baseman Lucas Duda claims that a moving company stole $1,600 of valuables from him, but when the front door was left open, it sounds more like a negligent mover that forgot to lock his door.
- First Adam Dunn made a cameo as a bartender in "Dallas Buyers Club," and now he's picking up restaurant tabs for 29-year old rookies and 30+ family members and friends.
- Awful Announcing had its readers rank the announcer teams around MLB, and to my surprise Dick 'n' Bert ended up at #7. However, I was not shocked to see Hawk Harrelson of the White Sox dead last.
Now it's time for this week's Lightning Round.
- Billy Hamilton gives us the worst swing of the year.
- Felix Hernandez sets Adrian Beltre on the spin cycle.
- Not a good week for Beltre as he flinches on Sonny Gray's curveball.
- Remember when Joe Mauer did a fake throw to 1st base, then tagged out Brett Gardner sprinting home? Jose Fernandez did a similar play to Tyler Pastornicky.