Good morning Twins fans! Here are some links to enjoy:
- Interesting tidbit from this article about Eddie Rosario's recent return to Fort Myers after serving a 50-game drug suspension:
"After being out 50 games, it’s going to take awhile," said Fort Myers Miracle manager Doug Mientkiewicz, who after being told to start Rosario at second base last season was asked to give Rosario playing time in the outfield as well this season.
- The Twins plan to open a huge
dormplayer development academy next month in Florida. It even has foosball tables. Foosball!
- Mike Berardino talked to Oswaldo Arcia about his little brother, Orlando Arcia, who is a prospect with the Brewers.
- I'm starting to not like David Ortiz anymore.
- Since the Twins placed him on the DL last month with a groin injury, Mike Pelfrey has been diagnosed with a shoulder injury and nerve irritation in his elbow. The guy is basically spontaneously combusting before our eyes.
- Brian Dozier can solve a Rubik's Cube.
- Paul Molitor is getting all dusty-eyed this weekend with his return to Milwaukee.
- Sports Illustrated has a recent piece on concussions, appropriately starring Justin Morneau. It's kind of scary.
- Joe Mauer's not even the active career-leader in batting average anymore.