First Pitch: 6:10pm CDT
Radio: K-TWIN, TIBN
Know Thine Enemy: DRays Bay
- Today's number three hitter, T-bone P-louffe, is hitting .303/.343/.636 in his last eight games. So, middle of the order material, obviously.
- Today's number four hitter, Kendry Morale Sx2, has hit safely in his last eight games. It's raised his OPS from .541 to .579. So, middle of the order material, obviously.
- Today's number five hitter, K-Zuki, is hitting .306 with a .363 on-base percentage. This is the 96th game of the year. The question isn't "why is he a middle of the order hitter," the question is "why is he only batting fifth?"
- Come back soon, Joe Mauer. And you, too, Josh Willingham. And Oswaldo Arcia, it would be nice if your bat decided to show some signs of life this year, too.
- I'm really sorry. It's just, this lineup, you guise. This lineup...
- ...will probably win the Twins this game. Because baseball.
|TAMPA BAY RAYS||MINNESOTA TWINS|
|Desmond Jennings - CF||Danny Santana - CF|
|Ben Zobrist - RF||Brian Dozier - 2B|
|Brandon Guyer - LF||Trevor Plouffe - 3B|
|Evan Longoria - 3B||Kendrys Morales - DH|
|James Loney - 1B||Kurt Suzuki - C|
|Logan Forsythe - 2B||Chris Colabello - 1B|
|Yunel Escobar - SS||Chris Parmelee - RF|
|Jose Molina - C||Eduardo Escobar - SS|
|Sean Rodriguez - DH||Eduardo Nunez - LF|
|David Price - LHP||Phil Hughes - RHP|