Yo, yo, Twins fans. Links, they are here:
- What's with catchers getting hit in the head all the time anyway?
- Or, just, like, everyone always getting hit in the head all the time?
- But ALEX MEYER IS OKAY (we think).
- Thank god for Kennys Vargas.
- Trey Vavra, son of Twins hitting coach Joe Vavra, is doing well in the Twins minor leagues.
- Our good friend Dave DeLand over at the St. Cloud Times misses Jim Eisenreich a lot.
- Gary did something good for once.
- Hey, did you hear that Trevor Plouffe hit the 10,000th home run in Twins franchise history last week? Bet you didn't.
- TwinsDaily.com's Nick Nelson proposes that he's not entirely crazy.