Good morning Twins fans! Here are some links for today:
- Second-year manager Doug Mientkiewicz led the Class A Fort Myers Miracle to their first ever FSL championship yesterday! Wooo! Way to go guys!
- The Twins have new, scientific extra padding along the outfield walls.
- Here'a a sizzlin' hot take: "Ron Washington Should Be the Next Manager of the Minnesota Twins."
- Speaking of Ron Washington, Gardy has no idea what caused him to suddenly resign from managing the Texas Rangers last week.
- The Twins honored Paul Konerko before his last game in Minnesota last week, and
please don't retire we hate the new Konerkoit was an incredibly fitting affair. Good luck in retirement Paulie!
- Josmil Pinto is okay with Kurt Suzuki's new contract, and even thinks it will help,
- Rhett Bollinger takes a look at what rookie-phenom Kennys Vargas is doing right, and what he still needs to work on.
- The Twins may have had another dismal season, but rest assured: "They're staying after the game. They never give up," Gardy told FSN. "The pitchers are trying."
- Equipment manager Rob McCormick and his crew have similarly been trying their best to find a helmet that fits Eduardo Nunez's head, with about the same results.