Howdy folks! Here's the links:
- Nick Nelson wondered if the Twins will finally become a power team.
- Good news out-of-state fans: MLB.tv will be offering single-team packages next year (local blackout restrictions still apply).
- Joe Vavra is enjoying life managing in the Australian Baseball League this winter.
- Twins minor league catcher Kerby "You Spelled Kirby Wrong" Camacho was suspended 60 games for a positive drug test.
- Is the Twins quiet off-season part of a long-term plan?
- Johan Santana is driving a big truck with a Twins logo on it around Venezuela.
- More importantly, after tweeting Johan Santana multiple times that I loved him he acknowledged my presence. I immediately called my Mom to tell her. She was very proud.