- The mothership has a season preview of the Twins, which is pretty much what I wrote in Baseball Prospectus, only they don't rip off Cormac McCarthy.
- It sure sounds like the fifth starter will be Tommy Milone or Trevor May. Phil Miller has more.
- I pretty much endorse what area man John Bonnes says about Milone at Twins Daily.
- Also at the Strib, LEN3 has sources telling him the Twins are looking for 1 or 2 relievers.
- Also also at the Strib, Reusse is worried about Ozzie.
- Could an undersized, 30-year-old, minor-league free agent be in the mix in the outfield? The PiPress' Mike Berardino has the story of Shane Robinson.
- TwinkieTown has endorsed the 140-character miracle that is Kent Hrbek's Twitter account before. Thursday he added to the legend with this tweet:
New Food and Drink at Hrbeks Target Field... Good eats!!! Bloody Mary w/pizza slice, Chicken nuggets, Shrimp corndog pic.twitter.com/e5iz8xOmU2— Kent Hrbek (@Hrbie14) March 26, 2015
Per FSN's Tyler Mason, the bloody mary with pizza slice garnish is $19, which is just nothing I'm ever going to order ever. BUT: Chicken nuggets, Shrimp corndog.