Top 'o the morning to ya! Here's some steamy Twins talk:
- Glen Perkins has some interesting views on the role his sight plays when he is pitching: "I told [Nolasco] Santana's high leg kick throws me off. Not all pitchers are visual pitchers, and he didn't get it. He was like, 'Why would that mess you up?'"
- Because it is impossible to ever get enough of these: a feel-good piece about Tony O.
- Ever wonder what the Twins impact on ticket sales is these days when they're on the road? Well, you can find out anyway.
- Though some reports said Mike Pelfrey was upset with getting put in the bullpen, at least one of them says everything is hunky-doory.
- The White Sox are nice enough to have Paul Konerko number-retirement night when the Twins are in Chicago! We won't miss a thing.
- Speaking of which, Jim "JI" Thome is being inducted into the Peoria-Area HOF (his father, grandfather, uncle and aunt are all already members).