Good morning Twins fans! Here are some spicy links:
- The last time Joe Mauer hit a home run was August 17th of last year, yet Derek Wetmore is convinced Joe will hit another home run at some point.
- Meanwhile, Jake Mauer says Ricky Nolasco looked good in his rehab start for the Cedar Rapids Kernels, and by golly I'd hope he looked good against a low Class A team.
- Trevor May says he's fine after getting hit in the elbow with a liner on Saturday.
- Glen Perkins wants to be a brewer.
- You know how Twins reliever J.R. Graham wears those old-school stirrups? He actually does that because his Mom is legally blind.
- Jacque Jones is coming back to Minnesota next month to throw out a bunch of ceremonial first pitches. "I can't miss [Minnesota] too much because I get back there a lot because I love it so much," Jacque told St. Cloud Times.
- Remember those hilarious podcasts Jim Souhan did with Torii Hunter and Eddie Guardado? Well he did one with Doug Mientkiewicz too, and it's just as good if not better than the other two.