First pitch: 1:10pm CDT
Radio: Go 96.3, TIBN, BOB FM
Know Thine Enemy: DRays Bay
- Josmil Pinto is hitting .278/.371/.407 at Triple-A so far this season. 21 of his 28 games have been behind the plate (the rest as a DH), and he's been tested a lot early with 12 attempted steals. He's caught five of them for a 42% caught stealing. Just pointing that out. No need to see how Chris Herrmann has done.
- We've had a few features posted this weekend. Talking Twins came in with How the Twins can help Alex Meyer regain his form; Theo77 wants to know how much value you place on leadership; earlier today I took a look a look at Minnesota's upcoming roster crunch.
- A sweep today would be the Twins' first since taking four games from the White Sox and their second of the year.
- The Twins are 1-5 versus the Tigers this year. They're 20-11 versus everyone else.
- Today's five through nine in the lineup are once again very disappointing offensively. But that hasn't stopped Minnesota from winning games anyway.
- With a victory today the Twins not only sweep Tampa Bay, but they could be a game out of first place by the end of the day.