Good day, mates! Here's your Twins links:
- Miguel Sano was named Twins minor league player of the week! Sano hit .379, 8 RBI, 4 doubles, and 3 more home runs than Joe Mauer has had this year.
- Sano is even impressing Terry Ryan, despite his poopy defense.
- But no, Miguel Sano and/or Byron Buxton aren't being called up soon.
- Torii Hunter is on fire. Literally.
- Somehow, Joe Mauer has become the biggest lightening rod in Twin Cities sports, even though he's boring and doesn't do anything.
- In fact, someone on the appropriately named RantSports says Joe Mauer's contract is the worst in baseball, because the author is apparently unaware of Ryan Howard, Josh Hamilton, and a handful of others.
- At least one person really loves Joe Mauer.