Good morning everybody! How was your Memorial Day? Well it's over now, but here are some links:
- ESPN, like most, is trying to figure out why the heck the Twins are winning. Their conclusion? Luck.
- That's not stopping the Twins from holding a ruckus dance party in the clubhouse after each win, complete with strobe lights and a fog machine (reportedly Torii's idea, of course).
- Torii made Ricky Nolasco dance for everybody after Ricky recorded his 100th win yesterday.
- It's old news, but everyone seems to just love Torii: Even White Sox broadcaster Ken "Hawk" Harrelson thinks Hunter should be in the Hall of Fame.
- Meanwhile, our good friend Dave DeLand over at the St. Cloud Times has a nice piece ripping Joe Mauer and his "Punto-like" numbers (sick-burn).
- Here's an interesting piece about why the Twins shouldn't trade for Ryan Howard. Okay.
- Tommy Milone was named the International League Pitcher of the Week yesterday for the second consecutive week.
- Aaron Hicks made a bunch of good catches in center field this weekend and boy is that a nice thing to finally see.
- Ervin Santana was started throwing again in preparation for his July comeback.