HI GUYS LINKS:
- New pitching coach what's-his-name is getting things done with the change up.
- Kevin Millar used to be Aaron Thompson's babysitter.
- Apparently that umpire that ejected Torii Hunter is just kinda a bitch anyway.
- Everyone is trying to figure out why the Twins are doing well, but Tony Oliva knows why.
- Byron Buxton's kid has enough hair for like three people.
- If you don't know what to buy your dad for Father's Day they still have a bunch of those old seats from the Metrodome.
- Doug Mientkiewicz told FOX Sports he doesn't think Byron Buxton is ready (and also, "I love the kid to death.")
- All of those links were just leading up to this link and video, which made my entire week and beyond. I love the Anthony John to death.