Hi kids! Here's the links:
- The Twins no longer have the best record in the AL due to an Astros win last night, but that was fun day there, right?
- You can still tell your friends and loved ones how awesome you feel with these new Twins emojis! They include Joe Mauer, Torii Hunter,
Glen Perkins, Kurt Suzuki, and TC Bear smiling really big. No frowns or poop versions included.
- Hey, remember Jason Repko? He's playing for the Sioux Falls Canaries and says playing for the Twins was the best time of his MLB career.
- Pitching prospect Stephen Gonslaves was promoted to Fort Myers yesterday.
- As you may or may not know, everyone seems to just love Torii Hunter, and he's the only Twin that has cracked the current voting leaders for the All-Star Game.
- Joe Mauer recently got a special visitor in the clubhouse.
- Brian Dozier learned how to speak Spanish to help communicate with teammates.
- I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but did you hear about the bizarre (and very fake) video of an exploding Metrodome the Red Sox played on NESN?
- Jacque Jones was in Minnesota last week to throw out a number of ceremonial first pitches at ballparks around the state and make his rounds.