It's a beautiful morning! Here are the links:
- Torii Hunter asked Paul Molitor to rub his nipples last night, but Molly wouldn't do it.
- Mike Berardino of the Pioneer Press wrote that Byron Buxton's stay in the majors might be fleeting.
- On the same day, Sid Hartman wrote that Buxton will remain with the Twins if he just chips in.
- Meanwhile, there doesn't seem to be much question about Eddie Rosario staying in the big leagues.
- Torii Hunter, who vowed to stay off Twitter and stick to Instagram after he last tweeted something dumb, had a message too important to stick with his vow.
My chest hurts!! #nipplepart— Torii Hunter (@toriihunter48) June 23, 2015
- It also looks like Danny Santana is regaining his form after being sent to AAA.
- Former Twins manager Sam Mele, 93 years old, won't be able to come to the 1965 World Series team reunion due to health concerns, but said he has been watching the team from his home on the East Coast.
- In a reversal or roles, Byron Buxton had some advice for Torii Hunter.
@toriihunter48 put some ice on it!— Byron Buxton (@OfficialBuck103) June 23, 2015
- ESPN has a great piece about how fatherhood helped Pat Neshek return to dominant form last season.
- Shane Robinson has similarly been trying to balance baseball with family: his seven month old daughter is in a medically induced coma on the east coast.
- A family bought $1300 of tickets to a Twins game to celebrate their son's three year anniversary of surviving brain surgery, but some poopheel stole their tickets. The Twins stepped in though and totally made it right.
- Torii Hunter had an interesting post-game interview about...