Unlike FSN's Wisconsin Dells-sponsored road trips to America's finest collection of waterslides and regrettable tattoos, this post is unencumbered by corporate dictates. I'm just here for my kid's dance competition. She is not sponsoring this, either. Anyway, on with the links.
- If you somehow missed it, your Minnesota Twins gave Alex Meyer the call yesterday. He joins the Twins bullpen tonight. Jesse has more.
- The Wisconsin newspapers write about the Brewers now the way the Minnesota newspapers wrote about the Twins the last four years. Tough hop, Scott and Andy (the two diehard Brewers fans in my life).
Congrats on being the new Twins, Milwaukee pic.twitter.com/pGhBer4QnO— Steve Neuman (@RandBallsStu) June 23, 2015
- My other Brewers observation: Telly Hughes, still employed. Miss u, Marney Gellner.
- Who leads the minor leagues in dingers? The entire minor leagues? Your guy, Adam Brett Walker, who has 20 jack jobs.
- Ervin Santana's rehab line last night: 7 IP, 3 runs, 2 HRs, 3 walks, 2 Ks. Per Phil Miller, one more start in the minors then onto the majors.
- If you're bored at work today, check out the longread at the mothership about Jackie Robinson West.
- Twins are still in the playoffs if the season ended today. It's almost July. Still can't quite believe it.