First Pitch: 1:10pm CDT
Radio: Go 96.3, TIBN, BOB FM
Know Thine Enemy: Brew Crew Ball
- Paul Molitor continues to search for someone, anyone to hit in the two hole. Today it's Kurt Suzuki, who also hit second back on May 14.
- Rookie Eddie Rosario is hitting fifth again, with Trevor Plouffe getting the day off. This will be the fourth time in Minnesota's last nine games that Rosario has been forced to hit fifth. For what it's worth, and it's really not worth anything but it's fun to note, the Twins are 3-0 when Rosario hits fifth. It really does mean nothing, so I'm kinda sorry I even brought it up.
- Did you know that Mike Pelfrey has a 2.59 ERA? This is somehow just the eighth-best ERA among starters in the American League. Oakland and Tampa Bay have two starters each, ranked in the top five.
- The Twins have already lost the series, something they haven't done since May 12-14 in Detroit when the Tigers took two of three. The last time the Twins were swept was the opening series of the year...again, versus the Tigers.
- Obligatory Twins record reference omitting record versus the Tigers: the Twins are 31-18 versus not Detroit.
- TWINS GO TWINS.
|MILWAUKEE BREWERS||MINNESOTA TWINS|
|Carlos Gomez - CF||Brian Dozier - 2B|
|Jonathan Lucroy - DH||Kurt Suzuki - C|
|Ryan Braun - RF||Joe Mauer - 1B|
|Adam Lind - 1B||Torii Hunter - DH|
|Aramis Ramirez - 3B||Eddie Rosario - RF|
|Gerardo Parra - LF||Eduardo Escobar - LF|
|Jean Segura - SS||Eduardo Nunez - 3B|
|Martin Maldonado - C||Aaron Hicks - CF|
|Hernan Perez - 2B||Danny Santana - SS|
|Mike Fiers - RHP||Mike Pelfrey - RHP|