The links. They are here:
- Remember Ryan Doumit? He's out of professional baseball now, but he's totally into beer-league softball AND he's the best one of his team.
- Speaking of former Twins catchers who like to play baseball and drink beer, the media is on AJ Pierzynski's ass again for getting excited over getting a hit off Jon Lester on Sunday.
- Torii Hunter's 40th birthday was last Saturday and his teammates got him a walker and adult diapers.
- Remember a week ago when it was the All-Star Game in Cincinnati? Well check out these weird clips of Mark McGwire holding a giant snake from the last time the All-Star Game was in Cincinnati.
- Speaking of Cincinnati, some Twins decided to check out the Creation Museum last time they were there.
- Jim Souhan had Eddie Guardado on his podcast again. I haven't gotten the chance to listen, but I'm willing to bet Eddie Guardado swears a lot.