Hi kids, here are some links:
- Torii Hunter faced his former-teammate, neighbor, good friend, and band-mate LaTroy Hawkins in yesterday's game.
- Apparently former pitcher Curt Schillings told a radio station recently, “For every John Smoltz there’s a Kirby Puckett.” The Star Tribune called him up and asked him to explain.
- Parker Hageman took a look at Aaron Hicks's current hot-streak.
- Someone up in Hibbing isn't sure what to think about Terry Ryan. Thanks for settling that.
- Former Twin A.J. Pierzynski attempted to frame a pitch last night that bounced three feet in front of the plate. See, Terry, this is what we are missing out on.
- The Twins have the third hardest remaining schedule in the American League. The Royals have the easiest.
- Twins Daily has a nice little interview with S.I. writer and Bloomington native Steve Rushin.
- Recent call-up Tyler Duffey had to have his father fly up to Rochester from Houston to bring his passport and then drive to Toronto. Nice Dad.