- Legendary Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully announced he is coming back for his 67th season next year, and hey, did you know he was actually at and called Game 7 of the 1991 World Series for CBS Radio?
- Tom Brunansky is really good at arguing balls and strikes. So good he hasn't been ejected once as an MLB coach so far for doing it!
- So, uh, what the heck are the Twins going to do with Torii Hunter?
- Apparently Miguel Sano is giving Torii Hunter batting advice now.
- Phil Mackey has a fun little Joe Mauer comparison (and by fun, I mean not fun).
- And Shane Robinson is actually having a career year, you haters.
- Ken Rosenthal goes over how he thinks the Twins pulled themselves back into the playoff race.
- Statcast did a breakdown of Byron Buxton's impressive defense Saturday night.
- The Royals reportedly rejected an offer for former Twin AJ Pierzynski!