First Pitch: 1:10pm CDT
Radio: Go 96.3, TIBN, BOB FM
Know Thine Enemy: South Side Sox
- Chris Sale is 12-8 this year, with a 3.31 ERA in 27 starts.
- Five of those starts have been against the Twins, where he is 1-2 with a 6.30 ERA. Minnesota needs to demolish him one more time in 2015 to have the best chance of coming out of the weekend with a series win.
- Cleveland has faced the Chicago ace three times this season. Nobody else has seen him more than twice.
- The Twins are hitting .291/.326/.449 off of Sale in 2015.
- In three starts versus the White Sox this year, Kyle Gibson is 2-0 with a 1.64 ERA. They're "batting" .169/.198/.247 against him.
|MINNESOTA TWINS||CHICAGO WHITE SOX|
|Aaron Hicks - CF||Adam Eaton - CF|
|Brian Dozier - 2B||Tyler Saladino - SS|
|Joe Mauer - 1B||Jose Abreu - DH|
|Miguel Sano - DH||Adam LaRoche - 1B|
|Trevor Plouffe - 3B||Trayce Thompson - RF|
|Torii Hunter - RF||J.B. Shuck - LF|
|Eddie Rosario - LF||Mike Olt - 3B|
|Kurt Suzuki - C||Tyler Flowers - C|
|Eduardo Escobar - SS||Micah Johnson - 2B|
|Kyle Gibson - RHP||Chris Sale - LHP|