Hello all! Here are the links:
- Hell has frozen over. Pigs are flying. Patrick Reusse is writing in defense of Joe Mauer.
- Just like us fans, all the Twins are scoreboard watching (except Trevor Plouffe).
- Jesse explained to the good people at Bless You Boys why the Twins are doing so well (hehe always fun).
- Perkins threw 31 pitches in a bullpen sessions yesterday and said he felt good.
- Is the Twins recent success due to more Latin American recruiting?
- Don't blame the Twins for releasing newly 500 home run-hitter David Ortiz in 2002, because apparently no team wanted him—until Pedro Martinez made a phone call.
- For as much woe as Torii Hunter has been causing Twins fans he still scares the poop out of Chicago peoples.
- Want a look into the Twins dance party? Here's a look into the Twins dance party: