The projected low temperature in my neighborhood tonight is -10. But that doesn't matter, because Keith Law is ranking prospects and Fangraphs is projecting performances and pictures of Adam Brett Walker are arriving from Florida. I think we've made it through the long winter, y'all.
- At the Strib, Phil Miller looks at the relatively rosy Fangraphs projections for your 2016 Minnesota Twins. They like Miguel Sano; Eddie Rosario, not so much.
- Miller's Strib co-worker, Patrick Reusse, looks at the immense power potential of Adam Brett Walker, who is compared to both Sano and Mark McGwire in the article.
- Less optimistic about the Twins is the wonderful Jonah Keri, who has them ranked 22nd overall in 2016.
- We've had a lot of fun with Delmon Young here, both for on-field hijinks and off-field shenanigans. The off-field stuff ain't funny anymore.
- Terry Ryan was Doogie's guest on 1500ESPN, and Steve Adams has the highlights at MLB Trade Rumors. Covered: Oswaldo Arcia has to show and prove, and the names of Taylor Rogers and J.T. Chargois are mentioned as bullpen help.
- AL Central roundup: Ian Desmond may be joining Mat Latos on the South Side, and the Royals and Mike Moustakas avoided arbitration.
- Keith Law called the Angels' farm system the worst he'd ever seen. Would trading Mike Trout fix it? Midwestern karaoke enthusiast Mike Bates contemplates.
- Grant Brisbee ranks which divisions will have the best races this season. WE'RE NOT LAST!