Hey, hey, hey! Here are the links:
- This Tigers blogger thinks it's laughable USA Today predicted the Twins would finish last in the Central this year by only 10 games. What?
- But yes, apparently everyone agrees (for some reason) the Twins will finish last in the AL Central next season. Honestly, I look at those predictions and feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
- An extremely fitting description of when the Minnesota Twins signed Miguel Sano, from a Minnesota Twins scout: “He [Sano] was very excited, he was crying. I was probably happier than him.”
- Pitchers and Catchers report JUST AROUND THE CORNER, and ESPN 1500's Derek Wetmore has 10 Twins story-lines for you to follow.
- FOX Sports North recently ran a poll about which decade would make the best Twins Mt. Rushmore, and the 1960s won in a landslide. Do you agree? (I do.)
- Byung-Ho Park has been adjusting to life in America seemingly very well, and is a fan of the Outback Steak House. In fact, Park's American agent indicated there might be trouble on the horizon, saying, “[Park]’s very friendly. I think he’s going to be good with everyone. He’s very nice. Sometimes too nice.”
- Phil Hughes live-tweeted The Bachelor last night.
- The Star Tribune has a nice little write-up on Logan Darnell and his quest to make it back onto the Twins roster.
- Hometown Hockey has this excellent video about Justin Morneau's career and love for hockey. (Favorite part: "Now that I'm not with the Twins anymore I can admit this: I continued to play hockey with my friends in the off-season.")