Hey ho, Twins fans! Here are the links:
- Miguel Sano says he is willing to play catcher. He also lost five pounds and is better than you.
- In the spirit of "Groundhog Day" MLB.com asked a bunch of GM's what one move they would like to do over, and take a wild guess at Terry Ryan's response.
- Meanwhile, Kennys "Little Papi" Vargas is playing for Puerto Rico in the Caribbean Series trying to prove he belongs in the majors.
- Byung-Ho Park spent time in the Twin Cities this past week and ate at Korean restaurant Dong Hae three times.
- Getting The Band Back Together Status: WE'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!
- Glen Perkins is changing his off-season routine to try and avoid breaking down near the end of the season.
- Rod Carew was able to make it to TwinsFest after suffering a massive heart attack in September, and he got on stage and bawled in front of hundreds of people.
- Target Field will become the first stadium in MLB to expand protective netting around the field.
- In case you missed it, Torii Hunter and radio broadcaster John "Gordo" Gordon are being inducted into the Twins Hall of Fame next season. "Torii is entering the hall of fame on the merits of his abilities to play the game of baseball," Gordon told the Pioneer Press. "I’m wondering what my merits are to be in the hall of fame."