- The Minneapolis planning commission voted to not let the Vikings rename the section of Chicago Ave next to their new stadium, which was previously called Kirby Puckett Pl., "Vikings Way" and it must remain "Chicago Ave". Sorry Vikings--you have to actually win something before you can rename streets.
- ESPN notes that Byron Buxton will probably win the Twins Center Fielder role, and cites Nick Nelson from Twins Daily.
- The Twins went all out last night for Phil Hughes' Taco Bachelor Finale Party.
- Twins relief prospect Nick Burdi totally Netflix and chills.
- Trevor May released a new techno song he made and named after his favorite whiskey. It's for charity.
- Bill Parker wrote about the exclusive pitching statistical category that the Twins seem to dominate (we love you Brad Radke).
- Nick Gordon relies on help from his famous baseball family as he develops in the minors.
- Twins coach Butch Davis has been having fun at Spring Training amid his own personal sorrow.
- Apparently the Twins are now good enough Tom Powers can make slight sense of baseball (insert major eye-roll here).
- Pudge Rodriguez's 23 year-old son is making it work in the Twins minor leagues.
- A bunch of the Twins went to an Elton John concert last week, and they got to meet with him back stage AND he dedicated a song to them during the show! Awesome.
#ICYMI: Sir @eltonofficial gave the #MNTwins in attendance a shout out at his concert in Florida last week.https://t.co/zVaFciL8R3— Minnesota Twins (@Twins) March 15, 2016