LINKS ARE HERE:
- A local Twins fan was so incensed over a picture of a Target Field worker wearing a Packers hat she wrote a letter to the editor of the Star Tribune (which they hilariously published, of course).
- Byung-Ho Park continues to fit-in into the Twins clubhouse, and all the coaches and teammates seem to be impressed with him.
- Even Tom Kelly recently lit up (for TK standards) when asked about Byung-Ho during a recent phone interview on MLBN.
- ESPN did a feature on Byron Buxton that included this insightful sound-bite from Joe Mauer: "One thing that I really have noticed is that [Byron] wants to be great. He's putting in a lot of work."
- Somewhat more seriously, Joe actually sounds slightly indignant for once when he was asked last week on MLBN about what he wanted to get out of the rest of his baseball career moving forward.
- Not that we want to get ahead of ourselves here, but Nick Nelson has already named Miguel Sano AL MVP.
- Forbes released their annual ranking of MLB teams according to worth. The Twins ranked 20th.
- Old friend Caleb Thielbar re-signed back with the Minnesota Twins secret farm team, the St. Paul Saints. Edit: MEAT RAFFLE!
- David Dorsey, who writes for a Ft. Myers news paper, wrote this long piece on David Ortiz's career, including a lot of his past history with The Band.