The Twins announced today that they are swapping out Tommy Milone for young-gun Alex Meyer in the starting rotation. Meyer, who was called up Tuesday but has yet to make an appearance, will start for the Twins Tuesday against the Astros. Milone will move to the bullpen.
Since Kyle Gibson and Ervin Santana were placed on the DL Wednesday, the Twins rotation now looks like this:
- Today (4/29): Phil Hughes
- Saturday (4/30): Tyler Duffey
- Sunday (5/1): Ricky Nolasco
- Monday (5/2): Jose Berrios
- Tuesday (5/3): Alex Meyer