HEY-HO HERE ARE THE LINK-OS:
- In his return, Eduardo Escobar has vowed to bring the joy back. "That’s what I’m here for. I’m ready for that," Eduardo told reporters. "I’m going to help the team, and I’m going to take them out of the hole that they’re in."
- The Twins might need to get Brian Dozier fixed (As TawnyFroggy says, "You need to hit at least .230 to be allowed to breed.")
- Speaking of fixing Brian Dozier, Torii Hunter is already is ON IT.
- Phil Hughes tried to hit Josh Donaldson twice during the Blue Jays-Twins game on Sunday (key word: "tried"), and Donaldson isn't even mad at Hughes (although he is mad).
- While Twins fans are complaining about the Twins TV broadcasters being too easy on the team, Twins players are apparently complaining about them being too mean (to Dick Bremer's face!).
- Terry Ryan can't sleep at night.
- First Zach Parise, then Joe Mauer, and now Kyle Rudolph is having twins too.
- Thanks for jinxing us, Fox Sports.