The links are here:
- Apparently, Oswaldo Arcia has made it his hobby to beat up first base coach Butch Davis.
- Trevor Plouffe has been reinstated off the DL and Jorge Polanco optioned to AAA.
- John Ryan Murphy had some choice words for the ump that got him thrown out of the game yesterday... hey, wait a second. What?
- Somehow, the Twins bullpen actually ranks fourth in the American League in strikeouts per nine innings.
- Joe Mauer's magic sunglasses seem to be working.
- Someone over at Rant Sports is convinced the Twins have to trade Byron Buxton now before he loses all value.
- The Twins were busing in concession workers from Milwaukee and Chicago to work Twins games, but since they got caught they aren't doing that anymore.
- Patrick Reusse takes a break in the middle of this column complaining about the Twins to call himself fat.
- It's the five-year anniversary of the least impressive no-hitter in baseball history.