Howdy folks! Here are the links:
- Apparently David Ortiz and the Red Sox already ate that entire jar of peanut butter the Twins gave him.
- And Ortiz’s plans after retirement? Gettin' the band back together.
- J.T. Chargois, who was sent back down immediately after making his debut in Saturday’s game (and NO ONE TOLD ME), said he felt star-struck by the experience.
- Right after the conclusion of the MLB draft, the Twins signed un-drafted left hander Bo Hellquist. Bo goes to UMD.
- The Angels drafted Torii Hunter Jr., but he probably isn’t going to sign with them (he's in college on a football scholarship, remember?)
- The Blue Jays called up old friend Scott Diamond yesterday. So that’s what ol’ Scotty is up.