Here are the damn links:
- Cleveland won the NBA Championship on Sunday, so now Minnesota is the major four-sport (MLB, NFL, NHL, and NBA) market with the longest championship drought. Our last championship appearance, of course, was the 1991 World Series. At least we won the hell out of that.
- I don’t want to give anyone’s hopes up, but the Miguel Sano in the outfield experiment might be coming to an end.
- Kurt Suzuki is now using a bat with an ax-handle. Hey, whatever works...
- From the great Nick Nelson: “Oswaldo Arcia And The Limits Of Patience”
- At least one person wants to trade Eduardo Nunez. Do you?
- According to Max Kepler, “The dumb baseball players are the best baseball players.”
- Old friend Anthony Swarzak is with the Yankees now, still doing Swarzak things.
- Prince died two months ago. Pour one out or don’t wear underwear or do whatever else you deem appropriate.