Tampa beat Minnesota 4-2, but did you see this shit:
Holy SHIT Byron Buxton is fast. How fast? Per Rhett Bollinger, Buxton topped 21 MPH on the play, and took less than 11 seconds to get from home to third. To put this in perspective: He is very goddamn fast.
Also the Twins lost again.
- Byron Buxton. Did you see that fuckin' triple? Holy hell. Scored on a Dozier grounder.
- Ricky Nolasco. 3 runs in 7 and 2/3 innings is staff Cy Young at this point.
- Trevor Plouffe. RBI and a 2-out double in the 8th that keyed an almost-rally.
- Max Kepler. His fielding error was responsible for that third Nolasco run, and he struck out with the bases loaded and two out in the 8th. Yes, he made a nice fielding play earlier in the game and he's far and away a better option out there than Sano. But, woof.
- Brandon Kintzler. He is definitely on the team and not a name I made up, and gave up an insurance oppo dong to Logan Morrison in the top of the 9th.
|9||less cowbell, more 'neau||2|