Hi y'all! Here are the links:
- The MLB Draft is later this week, and Paul Molitor says the Twins won't be drafting based on need.
- Good writer Eno Sarris recently asked Byron Buxton about his thoughts on "Byron Buston" for his recent article, "Theory and Implementation with Byron Buxton", for Fan graphs.
- Ricky Nolasco gushed about the time he met Mohammed Ali as a Miami Marlin.
- The Twins had an off-day yesterday, which at least a couple spent purifying themselves on the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
- A West Fargo Vietnam veteran gets to raise the flag at the Twins game tonight. He reminisced about his days in the military, saying, "Guy behind me got killed right away, bullets flying all over, it was really. That is when life changes forever."
- The Twins' currently suspended pitching coach, Neil Allen, was quite beloved by his former team (the Rays). “He brings great energy to the park. That’s hard to find. He’s definitely one of my favorite people I’ve ever met in this game.”